It's been a long while since I've updated my dev log (just about two weeks shy of 1 year!), but rest assured that game updates HAVE indeed taken place. Look!
- Zombie and unrescued survivor levels increase based on more natural algorithm.
- Survivor spawns become rarer over time.
- Potential for rescuing multiple survivors at one location.
- Tweaked item and survivor spawn numbers across biomes.
- Added water to world.
- Situations can potentially be avoided.
- Drag and drop to send survivor context sensitive commands for a location.
- Drag and drop character to non-zombie occupied tile to move.
- Drag and drop character to zombie occupied tile to attack.
- Survivors can escape situations without killing every zombie if they are not in danger.
- Exit arrow fills as the danger level drops.
- Zombies can hear through walls (perhaps a bit too well, though).
- Character sprites flip to indicate direction.
- Manage survivor inventory:
- Click a character or an item to view details.
- Switch between other objects in the same tile in the item bar.
strstat affects carry slots.
- Items can be equipped and unequipped through drag & drop.
- Items can be dropped onto the stage.
- Characters have idle states.
- Fix skill leveling.
- Added Halloween easter egg.
- Updated incident dialog interface.
- Game Over screen.
- Cleaned up game log.
- Add world actions and dialog options to game log.
- Logbook view.
- Game logs are exportable as text.
- Fixed finite number of old bugs.
- Introduced an unknowable number of new bugs.
Nearly every one of these line items is worthy of a post (and explanatory gif!) of its own… I guess I got my work cut out for me.